Dr. Kenneth Nash graduated from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA, in 1976. He was awarded a Bachelor of Science in Biology. From 1976 to 1980, he studied at Meharry Medical College, School of Dentistry in Nashville, TN, and, in 1980, obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery.
Dr. Kenneth Nash's experience and commitment to excellence have earned him membership into a range of organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- Mississippi Dental Association
- National Dental Association
- Mississippi Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- World Clinical Laser Institute
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
In the past, Dr. Nash has also served as the president and chair of the Board of Trustees of the Mississippi Dental Society.
Over the past 38 years, Dr. Nash has obtained multiple certifications to provide advanced treatments, including:
- Enteral Conscious Sedation Permit from the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners
- Lumineers Certified Dentist by Den-Mat Dental Labs and the Lumineer Smile Discovery Program
- Advanced Laser Periodontics Training from Lawrence Nurin, DDS and Steward Rosenberg, DDS
- Basic and Advanced Training in Dental Life Support
His commitment to continuing education ensures you receive the highest quality of care available.
Dr. Nash is licensed to practice dentistry by both the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners and the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry.
Why Choose a Family Dentist?
Dr. Kenneth and Jonathan Nash work together to provide care from our family to yours. At our practice, we offer a comprehensive range of dental services, from routine cleanings and exams to cosmetic dental treatments and advanced restorative procedures.
Dr. Nash sees patients throughout their entire lives, from young children to seniors.
Whether you need to replace a tooth with a dental implant or restore a tooth with a simple filling, Dr. Nash has the tools and experience to help you. Choosing a family dentist means you receive personalized care with a focus on improving your oral health. Dr. Nash sees patients throughout their entire lives, from young children to seniors.
Schedule an Appointment
If you are looking for a dentist, we invite you to find out more about Dr. Kenneth Nash and our amazing team here at Nash Family Dentistry. Our office is designed to provide a relaxing environment and make your dental treatment as calm and comfortable as possible. Dr. Nash is certified to provide sedation dentistry, as well as perform a range of advanced procedures. Contact our office online or call (601) 501-4288 to speak to a member of our friendly staff today.