Dedicated to Minimally-Invasive Dental Care
Dr. Jonathan Nash received his DDS degree from Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry in 2016 and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is the recipient of many awards, honors, and scholarships, including the Pamela C. and Frank S. Royal, Sr., M.D. Scholarship and Master Degree in Biomedical Science. He is trained in rapid HIV testing, BLS/ACLS training, and CEREC same-day crowns technology. Along with professional affiliations, Dr. Jonathan Nash is an active volunteer in his community and across the country. He joined his father, Dr. Kenneth Nash, in practice in 2016 and is excited to provide minimally-invasive and family-friendly care to patients in the Vicksburg, MS, area.
- 2016 – 2017 University of Mississippi Medical Center AEGD residency
- 2011- 2016 Meharry Medical College, School of Dentistry, Nashville, TN, Awarded Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree.
- 2009- 2011 University of Mississippi Medical Center. Awarded Master Degree in Biomedical Science.
- 2005- 2009 Alcorn State University
- 2005 Warren Central High School, Vicksburg, MS
- Rapid HIV Testing
- BLS/ACLS training
- CEREC Training